The "Swanky Paws" Charity Book
Sydney's search begins
Be Apart of Something Special!
In the name of fun and charity let the search for Sydney’s best dogs begin!
Listen up Sydneysiders because we have big news and it involves your doggo! To support our paw-some friends at RSPCA NSW, Swanky Paws has teamed up with Studio1000 Photography Australia to release a Limited Edition Charity Book called “Swanky Paws.”
The sophisticated look book will feature up to 100 lucky pooches in a beautiful, hard cover coffee table book. The portraits will be studio professional quality and feature dogs dressed in fashion and custom outfits provided by Swanky Paws. Everything from Swarovski accessories to show stopping custom outfits will be on display. Participating dogs from Sydney will be featured in the book being sold word wide.
You have to be quick though as positions are limited and so are custom outfits vouchers!
– 1 on 1 Photo Shoot in Studio
– Guaranteed Feature in Book
– FREE Dog Fashion Provided
– 15% off Voucher- Swank Paws
– 50% Off Custom Outfit*- Swanky Paws
– BONUS Additional Studio Time*- Studio1000
– BONUS $200 wall art credit- Studio1000
– Potential Coverage includes Doggy Magazines, Mainstream Media and More.
– Top Photos Featured On Website & Socials- Swanky Paws & Studio1000
– Book Photos Credited With Social Media Handle
– $75 Participation Fee Donation To RSPCA NSW
I want to be apart of it
Cost- The cost to be involved is a $75 participation fee, paid at the time of booking and 100% donated to RSPCA NSW.
RSPCA Donation- We aim to raise between $5-7500 for RSPCA + a potion of all “Swanky Paws” book sales will be added on top!
Times- The shoot will take place in individual sessions over 3 months, covering the remainder of 2020. Time slots will be booked 1-3 weeks before your shoot takes place.
Where- Studio 1000 Photography Australia is located at 21 Lawson St, Penrith.
Outfits- All fashion will be provided by Swanky Paws. A large variety of accessories will be available for each category for free with something for everyone. The first 3 custom outfits orders for each catergory get 50% off their outfit (Approx $100).
Be Quick- We expect the shoot to have all time slots filled within a few weeks.
Once a category is booked out that’s it. Also the 50% off Custom Outfit voucher is for the first 3 in each category only.
Dog Photoshoot Categories-
To keep from doing the same thing twice we have broken the book down in to 6 Categories-
Shine Bright- Go nuts with Swarovski and bling everything
Sunday Brunch- Casual but classy
I do- Wedding themed with formal styling
Pawty Time- All about the birthday fashion, cake and sprinkles
Dogs At Work- Themed to dress dogs in trade like jobs
VIP- Closed to the public- TV Personalities & Influencers
Each category will have supplied doggy fashion. But you are welcome & encouraged to bring additional props to assist with the backdrop.
Make A Booking
To book a time slot CLICK HERE to be taken to the Studio1000 Photography Australia website. Once your shoot is booked, staff from Studio1000 will be in touch to go through everything you need to know and answer all your questions.
– All Bookings are made and handled through Studio1000 directly and not via Swanky Paws
– Once you place your booking and the participation fee is paid, professionals from Studio1000 will be in contact. They will run through everything you need to know and answer all questions you might have.
– Please DO NOT pay money to RSPCA directly as Studio1000 is authorised to collect on their behalf. Participation fee is to be paid to Studio1000 at the time of booking.
At the end of project 100% of all participation fees will be donated to RSPCA NSW. You can verify both Swanky Paws & Studio1000 are authorised collectors for charity of RSPCA by contacting them directly at- W-rspcansw.org.au , T (02) 9782 4491 or email Anne email@example.com.
– There is a limit to only 3 custom outfits per category at discounted rate. Any additional outfits will be 20%.
– Bonus studio time with Studio1000- This is optional and must be booked in advance. At the end of the shoot you will be able to use the studio for any shot you like, within the agreement extra time allowed. For eg headshot, photo with dog, pregnancy photo etc. This can be negotiated with Studio1000 and is at their discretion.
– All shoots will be made in complete COVID-19 compliance with social distancing and restricted venue numbers
– Book are not included in basic $75 charity donation fee & will be sold seperate at $110 through Studio1000 or Swanky Paws at a later date.
– For all additional information and questions please contact Studio1000 on (02) 4731 6877 or click the button below