Aus Post Delays-
In light of COVID-19 Australia Post has been experiencing changes as has many businesses and shipping companies.
We are just writing this to let all our customers know-
1) Express Post is no longer guaranteed for next day delivery. Although Aus post has expressed its given priority.
2) International Post to some regions is not possible at this time from Australia. If this occurs we will be in contact to offer a refund of your purchase if we cannot find an alternation freight company.
3) Regular Post is experiencing delays. Each case if different but if you are experiencing a delay in a parcel from us please quote your tracking number and get in contact with the relevant freight service. Most of our parcels are done with Aus Post but your confirmation email of dispatch will have all the details needed.
4) Some of the local post shops are not taking packages after 2pm. If your parcel is urgent please be aware this may cause it to be delayed a business day for dispatch if we are unable to meet the 2pm rather than 5pm deadline.
4) Lastly we have removed the option to send cheaper without tracking. This is to ensure all parcels can be located and if they are "lost" we can be refunded for it and re make your package.
For more information please click here or go to Australia Posts website or feel free to contact us for how it might affect your delivery.